Code the Dream‘s innovative model is a win-win: Students from diverse backgrounds build real apps to launch their tech careers, and our communities benefit from the tools they develop.
Code the Dream creates a path to a life-changing career in tech for young people from diverse and low-resourced communities. 80% of our interns land tech jobs in places like IBM, Duke, Cisco, & Lenovo or gain significant college scholarships.
Need an App?
You dream it; we build it in CTD Labs.
Need an app? CTD Labs is Code the Dream’s in-house software development shop. Our students work with professional developers to create affordable, cutting-edge web and mobile technologies for our clients and partners
Recent projects include
- A customizable, real-time legislative tracker for a growing startup
- An online tool for health care providers treating domestic violence survivors
- An app to notify rural farmworkers of natural disasters
- A rideshare app for homeless families
Your generosity makes Code the Dream possible.
- Volunteer: Mentor student developers; Lead short-term projects; Present technical workshops. Sign up here to volunteer.
- Partner: Hire CTD Labs to build an app or design your site; Work with us to reach more students; Help our students get jobs in tech
- Donate Financial support, Laptops, or Office equipment. We depend on donations from people like you to make our impact bigger!
Watch a 1-minute video to hear our stories; visit us online for details on how to apply for classes, partner on an app, or support our work; or visit us in person at The Frontier in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park. We are a very cool group.